A complete service to assist pension schemes select an investment consultant. The service includes:
- help in establishing the trustee requirements of their investment consultant,
- access to the in-depth research of IC Select,
- scheme specific due diligence,
- documentation of the full selection process
- and management of the selection process
Each trustee board will have different requirements of their investment consultant. These requirements will depend on factors such as the strength of the sponsor, the scheme size, the investment expertise of the trustees and the complexity of the investment structure.
The investment consultancy market is becoming increasingly complex as traditional consultants widen their service offering and new entrants challenge the traditional market leaders. As a result there are now significant differences in the structure of consulting firms, their advice and the investment models they use to underpin that advice.
IC Select assists trustee boards to define their investment consultancy needs and then match these with the most appropriate and cost effective provider.
The investment consultant selection process:
- Assists trustees in defining their requirements so that they can be confident that the firm they select is the most appropriate for their needs.
- Summarises and rates the consultants improving decision making by the trustees
- Analyses and documents all information saving the trustees or pension executive significant time and improving scheme governance.
- Provides expert input into the final selection
- Ensures compliance with any internal purchasing requirement
If you would like to learn more about IC Select's Investment Consultant Selection services please enter your details below: